BBoy/Bgirl Inspirational Quotes ~ Magazin urbane kulture » id='fb-root'/>

Friday, March 23, 2012

BBoy/Bgirl Inspirational Quotes


"Bboying is about making the simplest moves into the most beutiful form" POE I
"Just keep spinning" Anonymous
"Hip Hop is Freedom! The Freedom to enjoy a culture in a freestyle manner that people all over the world can relate to and live within" Baek Myung Hoon
"Your Effort Never Betrays You" Sung Kang
"I'am a BBoy therefore I'am An Artist; I inspire." Sun
"You Have Limits? We Break them" Beans
"Be Wather my friend" Bruce Lee
"Keep your dream alive. Don't let it die." Unknown
"If you don't proceed, you won't achieve" Rockstyle
"Learn to never be satisfied with what you have, that way you will want to keep trying until you are satisfied" Starburst
"Fight for what you love. Love what you are fighting for" Mark Fucanan [SoRealCru]
"Power isn't always a main key of breaking. Just be yourself in your own unique way. That's what I call a main key of breaking" BGirl Clothesline 
"The moment I realized I was a bgirl, was when I was sweaty broken and bruised. I committed breaking and thats how I got worthy being called a bgirl." BGirl Outkast
"I may not be dopest bboy out there let alone good, but my passion and love for it is high" Shigatsu
"It's not about the moves, It's about way you got" Hong 10
"Hit beats not people" Unknown 
"If breakdancing was easy then everyon would quit" Unknown 
"AMP your life. Power does not come easy" Bboy Spooks 
"Master your own arts" Unknown
"I'm a solider without a gun, my body is my weapon" Unknown
"My style, My flavor!" Born
"Smetimes everything comes so clear to me" Lilou
"Crash to Create" Anonymous
"EVOLVE or DIE" Rubberlegz
"Dance cannot stop, just like a weather" 10 cent
"You can chose to sleep and dream, or you can chose to work hard and achieve those dreams" Baek Myung Hoon
"Named must you fear be, before banish it you can." Yoda
"The rhythm is in our blood. Can you hear it?" Thesis 
"People who say it can't be done should get the fuck out of the way of the people who are doing it" Alien Ness
"If you are doing this to gain other people's approval, you should re-evaluate why you bboy" Flexum
"Orginality is one thing which unorginal minds cannot feel to use of" John Stuart Mill
"If you know your enemy and you know yourself, victory is guaranteed" Sun Tzu
"Don't aspire to be like the other bboys, be better than them" Rahill Chadha
"Sorry, I smoked you" Born

Facebook Blogger Plugin by http://urbanourban.blogspot.com./ | M.U.K.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates