URBAN WRITERS: Magical Touch ~ Magazin urbane kulture » id='fb-root'/>

Saturday, December 15, 2012

URBAN WRITERS: Magical Touch

Autor: Antonela Ramljak

  • Your touch burns right through my skin,
    this line between lust and love,
    right now just seem so thin,
    I think my demons are starting to wake,
    your touch makes me scream, shiver and shake.
    Since memory of this moment is all I will have,
    for now and forever,
    I must be wise and use it clever,
    I will take all you have,
    and I will leave you drained,
    with your eyes blurry from the pleasure you gained.


Facebook Blogger Plugin by http://urbanourban.blogspot.com./ | M.U.K.
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates